PHP is an open-source, interpreted, and object-oriented scripting language that can be executed at the server-side. PHP is well suited for web development. Therefore, it is used to develop web applications (an application that executes on the server and generates the dynamic page.).
This PHP tutorial covers all the topics of PHP such as introduction, control statements, functions, array, string, file handling, form handling, regular expression, date and time, object-oriented programming in PHP, math, PHP MySQL, PHP with Ajax, PHP with jQuery and PHP with XML.
- It handles dynamic content, database as well as session tracking for the website.
- It can access cookies variable and also set cookies.
- PHP supports several protocols such as HTTP, POP3, SNMP, LDAP, IMAP, and many more.
- Learn advanced techniques and procedures
- Using PHP language, you can control the user to access some pages of your website.