SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimization’, which is the process of getting traffic from free, organic, editorial, or natural search results in search engines. It aims to improve your website’s position in search results pages. Remember, the higher the website is listed, the more people will see it.
Good SEO involves many different activities, such as:
- Identifying relevant keywords with good search traffic potential
- Creating high-quality, useful content and optimizing it for search engines and for users
- Including relevant links from high-quality sites
- Measuring the results
Difference between Paid and Organic search
From the outset, it’s important that you understand the differences between the organic, natural search synonymous with SEO and paid search. There are five key differences:
- Share of Traffic
- Technical Optimization
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- encourage buy-in from key stakeholders.
- help you to formulate your SEO strategy.
- ensure goals are met.
- Market share
- Brand awareness
- Lead generation